FinanceBusters IPO Integrity Pre-Owned Vehicles
Selling used cars with Integrity is what FinanceBusters is all about. Full disclosure allows our visitors to understand as much of the vehicle history as possible prior to meeting the Seller. The two most important disclosure items when buying or taking over a loan on a used vehicle is its accident history and how many owners the vehicle has had. FinanceBusters allows visitors to filter search results to only display vehicles that they want to consider including loan transfers, one owner vehicles and accident history.
If you have a vehicle that you would like to sell or transfer, select the Post My Car link and enter the requested information. You will automatically receive a FinanceBusters profile account as part of the sign up process to manage your listing in the future. Once you have completed the form, the following steps will occur:
1. Your IPO Specialist will call you in less than one business day to collect the rest of your vehicle information and to explain the IPO program.
2. Your IPO Specialist will provide you with professional pricing guidance in order to be certain that you are getting the top dollar for your vehicle.
3. Your IPO Specialist will confirm that you understand how to sell and properly represent your IPO vehicle and will supply you with an IPO Checklist.
4. Once the understanding and activation phase has been completed, you will pay your IPO Specialist the one-time $199 IPO registration fee and your listing will be activated.
5. You will be able to manage your listing and the online Offers through your no-charge profile account that is automatically created when you submit your contact and vehicle information.
6. FinanceBusters encourages our Sellers to send us up to 7 actual photos of your vehicle; listings with actual photos sell quicker than stock-photo listings.
Click here to Post Your Car
If you are interested in a full disclosure used car transaction; the process begins with conducting a search to find the right vehicle for you.
1. Click on the IPO Search link and enter the Make(s) and Category(s) of the vehicle(s) that you are considering.
2. Once you have found the ideal vehicle(s), call the Seller(s) and make arrangements to view and road test the vehicle.
3. Many IPO Sellers will have transferrable car loans for your consideration; otherwise you can simply purchase the IPO vehicle outright and arrange your own financing.
4. Many of the Sellers will have a bank referral for you to consider in order to arrange a loan.
5. Once you have found an IPO vehicle that you want to buy, please follow all the suggestions and recommendations found in the FinanceBusters Process Checklist.
Click here to Search for your IPO vehicle